It's Not Even Christmas!
The past several days have been busy ones, but wonderful ones. Then, to top it off, we had the whole family together for a big meal and it's not even Christmas!
I went to Joy's on a Sunday afternoon to help them pack and move, and when I came home on Wednesday, I brought Jackson home with me. Jamin and Joy were to come the following Monday to attend the alumni banquet and Bible Conference at Crown College. Jackson had never stayed away from them, but for a few hours, so we were all a little nervous, but he did great! He was so good and seemed content, and today, I really miss him. But enough jabber.
Here is doing what he loves best. Playing with "dumper" trucks.

Then on Saturday, we celebrated Zechariah's (Zekkie) 2nd birthday at Roane Co. Park.

Then on Wednesday..... more family togetherness.....
Colt....
Colt and Timothy
Timothy in the antique high chair. Hate to say it....it was mine, and all the grandkids have used it.
Guys playing outside.





Lounging inside~

Lunch~


I cherish the day~~~~
These are such good pictures...I love the one of Timothy. He has such big, blue eyes :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a great day! I'm so glad we were able to be all together. :)
ReplyDelete