Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LADIES MEETING 2010
Our church, Fellowship Baptist recently had our first Ladies Meeting.

My Pastor's wife, Mrs. Tammy, who had been praying and planning for a year.

Our first featured speaker, Mrs. Melissa Snow.
Young ladies from Harriman Baptist Tabernacle.
Skit, featuring Darlene Edwards, Carrie Nelson, Becky Snow, Robin Sparkman and myself.
Our ladies group singing a song Mrs. Tammy wrote: Mrs. Tammy, Robin Sparkman, and my big ole self hiding Michelle Adkisson.
We also had some young ladies from our church who sang, but failed to get a picture....sorry girls.

HBT ladies.
Our second featured speaker, Mrs. Sandra Jones.
I'm so glad to have been able to attend for it was encouraging and challenging.

2 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful! And so fun! I'm glad I got to come. I wish all of you could come to ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really good pictures. Sorry I missed it. I think the one of Mrs. Jones was very pretty.

    ReplyDelete