No new pictures.....yet. Easter is in a few days.....just thinking. We have NO idea what Jesus went through, the KINDS of sufferings He endured for me, for you. I once read of the pain and suffering from a doctor's point of view, and what Jesus went through is beyond my comprehension.
I'd just like people to know that Easter Sunday is not about eggs, or bunnies, or a new dress and shoes, or a new shirt and tie, but a celebration of our risen Saviour! To be negative, I guess, I really tire of all the emphasis and commercialism surrounding this blessed Christian holiday. Too much importance is given to eggs, teaching children to look forward to Easter for this reason, than the REAL reason.
Mind you I not against the fun of coloring and hunting eggs. It IS fun! Just why not do it on another day besides the Lord's day, Easter Sunday, so as to not take away from Him?
And you'll find me in Walmart Monday morning, buying half price candy and other "Easter" treats!
No comments:
Post a Comment