Thursday, September 12, 2019

Peace....


"AND LET THE PEACE OF GOD RULE IN YOUR HEARTS...."
This verse has been displayed on my little chalk board in my living room for over a month now...and as I look at quite often, I have focused on the word "LET", which tells me we have to "allow" the peace of God into our hearts and lives. Am I...are YOU letting His peace rule in your heart?
So, there can be things in our lives to KEEP us from having His peace. With me, many times, it's worrying and fretting...being fearful...I'm working on that...trying to increase my faith and trust.
But another thing that can keep us from having peace in our hearts in our lives is unconfessed sin or deception. We can appear to "have it all together", when deep inside we KNOW the truth we may be hiding.
It's such turmoil to NOT have peace, but we CAN!
May we reconcile with God...live for Him...be the light He wants us to be!
"Peace, peace, wonderful peace..."

1 comment:

  1. I Peggy, I'm new to your blog but really happy I found you. I'll be following. Beautiful family!
    I love this verse and your thoughts. "Let" is a great thought. Thank you for the encouragement to have peace today.

    ReplyDelete