One of my grandsons said tonight at church that he knew there would be
families who would stay home to watch the super bowl and that he was
glad he wasn't in one of those families....that he never had to wonder
if they were going to church or not (outside of sickness, of course).
What a blessing! I just have to say I'm so thankful for the choice that
my kids have made...to love, honor, and serve the Lord with their whole
heart....teaching their kids to do the same. Now, if you think it silly
or are rolling your eyes about now, know that we ALL will stand before a
Holy God in eternity one day. Our nice houses, nice clothes, our money,
our attempts to be beautiful are not going to matter. Only what's done
for Christ will matter. I'm just so thankful tonight to the Lord for His
love, mercy, and grace! ~~blessed~~
No greater joy?
ULTIMATE JOY!!!
No greater joy?
ULTIMATE JOY!!!
What a blessing it was...so thankful
ReplyDelete