Monday, February 2, 2015

A lengthy, but interesting read...http://www.livingwhole.org/the-hate-debate/

Some parents are called "stupid" and "irresponsible" if they make the choice not to vaccinate, but it is NEITHER when they research, ask questions, talk to Drs and PRAYERFULLY consider what they think best for their children. Who WANTS to hurt their child?

1 comment:

  1. Been called both along with "ignorant". When I prayerfully made the decision NOT to vaccinate my children it was my decision and no one else's. Folks need to do their research before injecting poison into their tiny baby's bodies. My decision was confirmed when Ryder at 5lbs was supposed to receive a hepatitis shot which I refused. A week later that batch was recalled when they found extremely high levels of mercury in them. My pediatrician said it very likely would have killed him. How could "too much" mercury be put in a vaccine? I don't let the government indoctrinate my kids minds. I'm certainly not going to let them inject anything in them.

    ReplyDelete