Some things I'm looking forward....excited about....our annual ladies' meeting at Fellowship Baptist is May 4th. It's always so much fun and spiritually strengthing and challenging as well.
Dale and I will be celebrating 40 years of marriage in the month of May, Lord willing. My, we're so blessed! I'm so thankful for the leadership in our home my husband has been faithful to give.
Then in June...VBS! Always a fun time, and I look forward to having young people, some of whom may never be in church any other time. VBS is a great ministry*
And somewhere amid all these things is garden planting time. It's fun...till the weeds try to take over! But the results are delicious!
And...yard mowing time. Yes, I do look forward to it. I love making the yard look neat*
Dull life you say? My church, my home, and my family are always at the top of my list.
No comments:
Post a Comment