Here and There
A few pics from our church Valentine Banquet:
My Honey and me.
I love him~

Our Pastor and family~
Serious conversation.

Ms. Faye and Ms. Barbara, who always do a great job with the food.

Kristan and me~

I always intend to try to get shots of everyone, but just get too involved in what's going on and forget :(
Then on Sunday, Dale had to fly to Texas for a week long class for work. I left also after church, driving to OH to spend my week with Joy's family~
They had a bit of snow.

Sweet Eva~

Ready for Wednesday night church.

I drove back home on Friday, along with some precious cargo....Timothy~ Dale arrived on Friday night. I missed him SOOO much!
On Sunday we enjoyed seeing some snow fall.
This is Timothy, Zek, and Colt~

And some Timothy time this week!


I must say I thank the Lord for all His traveling mercies on us and for His goodness to our family~
A few pics from our church Valentine Banquet:
My Honey and me.I love him~

Our Pastor and family~
Serious conversation.
Ms. Faye and Ms. Barbara, who always do a great job with the food.

Kristan and me~

I always intend to try to get shots of everyone, but just get too involved in what's going on and forget :(
Then on Sunday, Dale had to fly to Texas for a week long class for work. I left also after church, driving to OH to spend my week with Joy's family~
They had a bit of snow.

Sweet Eva~

Ready for Wednesday night church.

I drove back home on Friday, along with some precious cargo....Timothy~ Dale arrived on Friday night. I missed him SOOO much!
On Sunday we enjoyed seeing some snow fall.
This is Timothy, Zek, and Colt~

And some Timothy time this week!


I must say I thank the Lord for all His traveling mercies on us and for His goodness to our family~
No comments:
Post a Comment