Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank You, Lord

I thank You, Lord, that as I awoke this morning I have assurance that I belong to You.

Thank You, Lord, for the good health to get out of bed and go about my day.

I thank You, Lord, for waking me up in a home of love.

Thank You, Lord, that my children dwell in You.

I thank You, Lord, for letting me be born an American, with freedoms beyond comprehension.

Thank you, Lord, that as I pray for burdens, I know You care, and that prayers are answered.

I thank You, Lord, for Your Word which is able to help our every need.

Thank You, Lord, for a nice home with food and clothes abundant.

I praise You for Who You are.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like your claiming the scripture "Ineverything give thanks" god loves thankfulness.You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I'm so thankful for you and Daddy ~ Kristan

    ReplyDelete