Tuesday, June 8, 2010



COLORADO!

1. The Reason
Hopefully to be a blessing and encouragement and help to the Lewis family as they start a new church.

Setting up for church in a school building.
Nick getting ready for Junior church.


Becky, Mrs. Tammy and Mrs. Michelle
Sarah, Hannah and Nathan

Brother Cory.

Jonathan, Pastor Pallotta, and Mrs. Tammy



Stuffing bags with literature and scripture.



To reach these:

2. The Trip










3. Where we stayed:
(A Baptist Teen Camp) Hey, it was free! And nice!

4. Sightseeing and Relaxing

Pastor, Mrs. Tammy and Emily

Gals night out.


Honey and me.

The Snows in the snow.

Brother Lewis and Mrs. Michelle


I'm so thankful for all the Lord's protection and blessings!
(And I'm thankful for East TN)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I just burst into tears looking at these pictures. What a blessing to get to go do something like that. The pictures are beautiful. So glad you all are back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing! I love missions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The memories came flooding back! I love it out there!! And jealousy is just coursing through my entire body!!!! I'm so glad the trip went well. I'm sure you encouraged them, and that's so important!!

    ReplyDelete