37 Years
Yes, May 26, 1973, 37 years ago I married the best husband ever!
I'm so VERY thankful for all that the Lord has done for us, brought us through, blessed us with~
I thank the Lord for His Word, as we try to have a marriage and home based on just that.
I must say, not boastfully, but with praise, that we have a wonderful, near perfect relationship. As we are such imperfect Christians, God has blessed us as we strive to please Him~
But, o my, we have had many hard lessons to learn over the years, and I'm sure more to come as long as we live on this earth, but the Lord is ever present...teaching, loving, guiding, blessing.
I can never say enough about the man who loves me. As I think about the verse that says "husbands love your wives...", I am truly blessed, very undeserving. Not trying to just be humble here, but I fail so much, and yet I am so loved~
I cherish the home....the marriage that God has given us....it's truly ALL Him~
So on this day, we celebrate...remembering....with thankful hearts.
I love my Saviour.
I love my husband.
Happy Anniversary, Honey~
And to all who read, I must say that the key to a good marriage is to WHOLLY give yourselves to God, follow His word, and stay committed to Him and your spouse.
Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. I'm so glad God gave me you both as my parents. Jonathan, Joy, and myself have reaped the benefits of your 'blessed' marriage. We had a happy home b/c of it. I thank God for you. Love you both so very much.
ReplyDeleteBut the weird thing is, I had to copy and paste your post before I could read it. It still looks like Chinese on my end. Don't get it. :)
Chinese here too
ReplyDelete