Wednesday, December 16, 2009

.

Time for a breather!

As I've been running here and there, I look forward more each day to having all the family together and relaxing a little next week.

I look forward, first to the play at our church, who many have worked SO hard to get just right.

I look forward to having the play and first meal in the new fellowship hall. The Lord has blessed and been SO good. (In spite of MANY sore muscles. Wow, the Lord gave us a lot of them-muscles I mean)

I look forward to the services on Sunday as well as tonight.

I look forward to seeing the kids, big and little open their gifts.

I look forward to my Honey being home for 2 weeks and being a little lazy together!

Well, I just love my life! And it's not my own! I've been bought with a price! The Lord has blessed me so!

I'm thankful my mom is still with us and for my brothers and sisters.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband!

I'm thankful for my kids and their families and what a great blessing to have Christian fellowship together!

I'm thankful that I know what Christmas really means. Though not really WHEN Jesus was born, but a time to remember and celebrate His miraculous conception and birth, and that He came here for me!

Wow! Christmas is special!

And I hope you have a great one. It will be if you just realize what Jesus has done for you.....for us all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a wonderful Christmas season. So glad we found each other's blogs--I didn't know you had one either. I look forward to reading yours!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete