Happy Thanksgiving
I thank the Lord each day for so many things. I'm thankful He is my
Saviour most of all. I'm thankful for a husband...a daddy...a
granddad...who has faithfully led our family in the ways of the Lord. I
appreciate his steadfastness...his strength....his integrity...always
keeping our family faithfully attending church and serving our Lord. I'm
thankful for our children and those who love them as they have chosen
to live for and serve the Lord. I'm thankful for our 12 healthy,
wonderful grandchildren. I pray they will always love the Lord and serve
Him. I'm thankful for our parents and the heritage they have passed on.
I'm so blessed and thankful to be part of a wonderful church family.
I'm thankful to be born in America...and I love our country. Not just
today...but every day I thank Him for His mercy and grace on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment