Today Dale and I celebrate 42 years of marriage. I can't begin to tell how wonderful our relationship is....the Lord has had His hand upon us and brought us so far.
Dale is truly an example of the Scripture that says "Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for it" (Eph 5)
He is always telling me, "I just want you to be happy". He is so very unselfish. He adores me. He respects me. He loves me. I am spoiled.
Not only that, he has always been "stedfast and unmoveable". Faithful to me and the kids. Faithful to the Lord...to church. I'm so thankful we never on Sunday mornings, Sunday nights, Wednesday nights, revivals, ever said..."are we going to church?"
I also appreciate his dedication to his job, HTC. He has worked with honesty and integrity. I believe he is respected by his co-workers.
I could go on and on...I can never thank the Lord enough for our marriage. Are we perfect? NO. But we love each other waaaay more than when we married. It's just a miracle how the Lord grows and blesses marriages, for He has ours. We've tried to allow the Lord to be the foundation of our home...He has blessed. Abundantly.
We spent yesterday having a fun day at Big South Fork.
Thanks for reading! I know it was a bit mushy.




You two are the greatest example of what marriage should be. You should write a book...seriously. I have watched you both throughout my life and have seen such unselfishness such caring such consideration such generosity such love. I love you both so much. And mushy is good ;)
ReplyDelete"This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes."
ReplyDelete