A Quick Month...
Happenings:
Getting back from our trip to OH, preparations were made for my husband to fly to TX for a week of school for his job. He very much dislikes these trips...mostly being away from his Honey :).
This time I was kept busy the whole week as we had VBS at our church. I LOVE VBS! It's always SO much fun!
Then after having a week "off", we had revival with the Rochester family. They're such a blessing! Bro. Brady preached all week....his family sang each night...it was wonderful! We are always attached to the people we have come by and hate to see them leave :(
Our second grandson, Braden, turned 12 this month.
Then, 2 weeks later, our first grandson, Ryder, turned 13. Wow! How time does fly! And I love being a "Mimi"!
Many of my days are spent going by and visiting my mom at the nursing home. She's been there since March, but this past Friday, she moved to Victorian Square Assisted Living. She was diagnosed last year with early stages of Dementia/Alzheimers. It's SO very sad...it's such a bad disease. I just pray that she can be peaceful and happy.
And everyone is talking about the heat. I don't ever remember the temperature being over 100...especially for SO many days. It's like being out west....the dryness...but the Lord sent rain...and I think our garden will make it!
Honey!
We harvested honey last week, and boy is it yummy!
I'm so thankful for all the Lord's blessings in my life...so abundant! A husband who loves me so much...great kids....their families.....great church to serve in. I thank Him for always being there for me....thru trials and heartaches. He knows and understands. He loves us so much, and I'm glad I'm His child.

No comments:
Post a Comment