Friday, October 14, 2011

Special Times

We've had a busy, fun, special couple of weeks. Joy's family came for a visit.
Timothy loved my swiffer sweeper, too:)

Playing outside.
Sweet Eva.

Then on Wednesday night, all of my family was in church together, and my girls and I were asked to sing, a very special blessing to me:)

My whole family:


My kids and their spouses:

Joy and her husband, Jamin. Kristan and her husband, Scott. Jonathan and his wife, Becky.


Our grandchildren
Ryder holding Eva, Braden, Daniel in the middle, in front is Timothy, Colt, Jackson and Zek.


This was the first time we'd been in the same church together in a very long time~

Then Jamin and Joy left Jackson with us and we took him and Zechariah (Zek) to Myrtle Beach. We try to get to the beach every year, and sometimes we take some of the grandkids.

Our hotel:


Zek


Jackson

Yummy doughnuts!

The Lazy river.

Lunch time!






Right before we loaded the car to head home.


I truly am so thankful for all these special times. My family is such a blessing to me....the Lord's blessings are so great and so many....and I don't deserve all that He has given me, but I'm thankful and never want to take for granted His mercy and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment