

Dale and I went to Gatlinburg for a couple of days last week....my first destination??
Lil' Dolly dresses!! Been waitin 10 years to buy one!
Little Eva will be here in 2 months! Okay, Joy, which one belongs to her?
And, now, a few random pics from our recent ladies' meeting:
My kids and I.Well, Jonathan didn't actually ATTEND the meeting. Just there to set up the sound system.
I love my kids and I'm surely thankful that they love the Lord and live for Him, and serve Him~

My girls and I with my Pastor's wife, Mrs. Tammy.
Surely do love and appreciate Mrs. Tammy!
Joy wrote:
ReplyDelete"I read your blog. Loved it! It would NOT let me comment. It asked for a word verification 5 times and was trying to post me as 'anonymous.' Argh! anyway, I love all the dresses, the pictures were cute of you holding them! :) I'm sure whichever one you picked out will be great, and I'll have fun getting hair bows and headbands to match. :)"
Copied and pasted Joy's comment:)
ReplyDelete