HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME
I love this holiday. No, not because of gifts, but it's such a special time for me to reflect, as I do try to do every day, on the blessings of my children.
As our children came, my greatest desire was that they would just love the Lord with their whole heart and serve Him, and live for Him. The Lord has seen fit to grant my desire.
I appreciate them SO much, I have not the words to explain how blessed I am.
I have watched them laugh. I have watched them cry, and hurt. I have watched them give the Lord praise.
I have seen them love....I feel their love.
So to you, Kristan, Jonathan, and Joy, I thank you for who you are, what you have become. You truly make your mom happy. And more importantly, I believe the Lord is pleased as you try to live for Him.
And there is NO GREATER JOY.
Thank You, Lord.
I love you so much! I wish I could be with you on Mother's Day. But just know that I am thinking of you . And even though we're so happy here, I get that lump in my throat every time we leave you again! I hope you have a wonderful day, Wonderful Mother!"
ReplyDelete