Monday, February 14, 2011

Tall, Handsome Senior Meets Skinny Freshman

Yes, they met in high school, each playing basketball. And it began.

The dating, the marriage, the kids, the grandkids.

Sure, it's a VERY long story, one you'd probably be bored with, but today, almost 38 years later, is a love so much stronger, and more powerful than could have been imagined.

I love you, Dale, my valentine......my best friend, the love of my life~

I praise the Lord for the home, our marriage He has given us, and 3 great kids with the greatest families!

Blessed I am~

Gushy, mushy? For sure.....but I don't care

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! I never tire of this story.
    Love you both and hope you had a great Valentine's Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday I'll write more of the story.
    And yes, it was a great day. So wonderful to be loved.....

    ReplyDelete