Saturday, August 14, 2010



8 lbs...3oz!

At least that's what he weighed 29 years ago! Happy 29th birthday, Jonathan!

He and Becky.

One of the things he used to do as a little boy is pretend to preach to his sisters...after they would lead the singing and conduct the service:)

Then a few years ago, he answered God's call to preach and is presently teaching the teenage Sunday School class at our church.

I'm so thankful for the life he has chosen in the Lord, with a wife by his side who loves him and loves the Lord also.

Once again, I'm so thankful that Jonathan AND his sisters, Kristan and Joy, have chosen to live for the Lord. I appreciate the homes they are striving to have for the Lord. Not perfect, but such a blessing.

There is NO greater joy!!

So, again, Happy Birthday, Jonathan!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...sniff, sniff :) He has went from being a skinny, geeky, know-it-all (I can say this b/c I'm his sister :) into a wonderful-good handsome young man...he looks just like Daddy in this picture. Happy Birthday, Jonathan!!

    ReplyDelete