Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thankful.....

Just wanted to say how thankful I am to have attended our youth meeting this week and to be part of a busy church. There's always something going on, ways to learn and grow and receive a blessing.

I enjoyed hearing Nick Sorrell, missionary to Sri Lanka, bring the Word of God, and also enjoyed hearing him and his wife sing. They're a sweet, young couple, who seem to love the Lord so much.

I also enjoyed hearing my own son preach this week, and for the growth in his life this past year. I enjoyed hearing his wife, Becky, sing with a couple of other young ladies and for her growth and love for the Lord.

Even though it was "youth revival", there was something for me each night as well from God's Word.

I was reminded this week about God's goodness to me, His mercy and grace, and that I'm just so blessed! He has given me " the desires of my heart", in that I have a son and 2 daughters who I believe love the Lord with all their heart. That was always my greatest desire for my children.

Thank You, Lord.

1 comment: