Dale's birthday was yesterday, Feb. 18. A little over 26 years ago we were expecting a baby, due also on that date. I was told "we're not going to the hospital till then!" That being before all the "inductions" was popular, that baby DID arrive, as she was supposed to, on his birthday! Whew! I'm good! Not-just kidding. It was all the Lord.
Anyway, here she is today, and we're so thankful for her life, her love for the Lord-the path she has chosen in Him, and proud of the Christian wife and mother she has become. We love you, Joy!

On with the story....
Joy, being in Ohio, and not able to just dash right over, Kristan's and Jonathan's family surprised their dad by being here when he got home to eat supper with him. We had prepared a lasagna dinner, cake and ice cream.
Presents, laughter, food, fun!


And thank you, Zekkie, for your contribution to the cake.
(note to self: don't ask Kristan to bring cake)Ha, just kidding....that made it more special...and funny!
Anyway, so thankful for family! I've got the best!
(arrrrrg...my blog won't always do what I tell it to......growl......the letters at the top....not exactly how I wanted.....apologize.....)
How sweet :) I love you both so much! And... I see the ever-present Crunch 'n Munch is there :).
ReplyDelete