No, not chocolate. Though I LOOOOOVE chocolate. Not pickles and ice cream------not pregnant.
As I was walking this morning, this thought came to me. "What do I crave". I believe it was from the Lord, so I wanted to share it.
I DO crave the Lord Jesus. Confession......if I craved Him as I should, I would spend more time with Him. More spiritual, Biblical word---desire. I desire to do His will and honor Him with my life.
I crave my family. I love them so much and want them around me. I desire to be all that my family needs me to be.
I crave my church. I love my church, the teaching, blessings and fellowship. I desire SO much to be a blessing and encouragement to others.
Years ago, my cravings were different. I thank the Lord for His salvation and His transformation in my life.
So, I've figured it out. I want to be where my cravings are. I want to be with what I love.
Thank you, Lord, for Your blessings on me!
Very Good! I love it:)
ReplyDelete